The Original Boba Carrier.
- Weight capacity: 7 – 45 lbs (Infant insert included)
- 2 ergonomic carry positions: front-inward and back
- Ergonomic seat to ensure natural frog-leg seated position
- Includes: Infant insert, footstraps and sleeping hood
- Zippered waist belt pocket
- Adult fit: XS – XXL
- Waist belt adjustment: 25″- 58″
- Shoulder strap adjustment: 20″–40″
- Machine washable
- 100% softest cotton
- Snap-on sleeping hood adjusts to fit growing babies and stores easily in zipper pouch when not in use
- Shoulder straps comfortably fit heights 5’0″–6’3″
- Waistband range reaches 25″–58″
- Additional adjustment straps on either side pull baby closer for quick and easy breastfeeding or extend to offer a little extra space
- Removable foot straps snap to waist belt to support tired legs and promote a healthy, natural position for baby
- Elastic bands keep excess strap length neat and tidy
- Purse strap holder holds extra bags in place with a sturdy snap
- Easily adjustable chest strap slides up and down so you can find the perfect fit for everybody (and every body)
- Uniquely designed to carefully support your child close to your center of gravity
- Integrated infant insert easily snaps into two positions (one for 7–10 pounds and one for 10–15 pounds) so it can grow with your child.
- Body of carrier rises 2″–3″ higher than other brands to accommodate taller heights
- Multiple pockets (one on the waist has a zipper) for on-the-go storage of credit cards, smart phones and other must-haves
At Boba, less is more, which is why all of our products are designed to be super simple and easy to use.
At Boba, safety’s just our style. Every element of every carrier (down to the very last thread, buckle and lead-free dye) is checked and double-checked to ensure you can enjoy freedom together without worry. Plus, we put lots of time and thought into our carrier use guidelines and gladly comply with all U.S. and European standards for child and babywearing safety.
Read our complete safety stats.
Compliant with CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act)
Rigorous third-party (SGS) testing of all carrier components.